Benefits of SBA Loans
Here at Barrington Commercial Capital, we provide a variety of commercial real estate financing solutions to help businesses achieve their goals for growth. We’re excited to announce that we have one product specifically for companies leasing office or industrial space but have dreams of purchasing the building. If this is you, then we can help!
Why SBA Loans?
SBA loans are perfect for owner-occupied properties and typically come with low rates with fixed terms up to 25 years. However, our newest product carries the following benefits:
- Lower payments for purchases
- No balloon payments
- Longer amortizations
- 10 years – Business acquisition, working capital, and equipment
- 25 years – Commercial real estate purchase
- Term extended if business and real estate sold together
- No prepayment penalties (repayment terms 15 years or less)
This option isn’t available for just anyone in the commercial real estate realm, but take a look at the specifics below to see if you’d be a good candidate.
The Perfect Candidate Must Have The Following Qualifications:
- Lease current location and occupy 51% of the total square footage
- Must be in business for 2 years
- Demonstrate repayment ability from current cashflow
- Can include working capital and renovation proceeds in the same loan
Benefits Of This Specific SBA Loan:
- Up to 100% Financing!!!
- No Money Down
- Loan Payments Are Often Equal Or As Low As Lease Payment
- No Increasing Rental Payments
- Asset Appreciation
- Lease Unoccupied Space
- Make Renovations At Your Discretion
This specific SBA loan is a niche product but is very attractive as a business can obtain up to 100% financing. So, if one of your goals is to purchase the building you’ve been leasing for months or even years, now is the time to take advantage of this deal. Please give us a call at 404-602-9100.
If you still have further questions about alternative financing options that would be best for your future goals, please contact us by submitting a form online, email us at info@bccfirm, or give us a call at 404-602-9100. To stay up to speed on all things Barrington Commercial Capital, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. And lastly, sign-up for our monthly email to stay informed of the latest commercial capital options available to you and your business.